Saturday, October 3, 2020

Shapes of Hands and Fingers

    WHAT DOES THE SHAPE OF THE HANDS AND FINGERS REVEAL?


Main lines are not the only lines that should be read.  So much more can be revealed reading the hands together and examining fine lines, gaps, shapes, tips, angles, knuckles, size and more. This can reveal types of personality traits, current interest, hidden talents, career paths and more. See further down for more of what can be found. The best way to be prepared for your life path is to get a personal reading.  


SQUARE  ROUND        SLEEK THIN     BONY      SPATULA FINGERS      ROUND FINGERS OR MORE
 



The shapes reveal a variety of details: 

Generous
Conservative
Law Abiding
Storyteller
Inquisitive
Improver/idea person
Persuasive
Psychic ability
Talker

Earthy/Natural
Financial flow
Interest in arts and science
Wisdom seeking
Willfull or stubborn
Flexibility
Childhood struggles
Spiritual seeking
A good cook






BOOK A READING TODAY TO FIND OUT WHAT YOUR HANDS SAY:
CHOOSE A PERSONAL EMAIL PRIVATE READING

SHOP 


The whole hand works holistically in revealing many traits of a person. From the shape such as a square or long and skinny, to gaps between the fingers or pronounced knuckles, each have their own meaning. The fingers can be closer or bend further away from the baseline. Certain angles or bulges of fingertips or phalanges can reveal if a person is a good communicator with details or too much details. 



Self Analysis Signs:
Remember this is only a couple of things I look at, I can read much more that it could take up to an hour per reading. Contact me if you are ready. All info is confidential. 





Curved thumb
When a person has a curved thumb, like a hitchiker's thumb, it means the person is generous. They can be generous with either money, time, energy, their belongings or more. 

  










Short fingers
People with short fingers are people who like to get to the point. They don't like a lot of thinking or explaining about step by steps or long processes.  They also don't like dragged out, beat around the bush, conversations.










Photo by Mike Swigunski on Unsplash
Photo by Mike Swigunski on Unsplash

Embrace the Enlightenment Experiences

*Disclaimer: I do not do spells, curses,  or deliberate conjuring of evil spirits. I allow spirits to come to me willingly. I do not dwell on negative events that induce painful emotional feelings. Life is about experiences and what to look forward to. Allow readings to empower you, to prepare you.  I also can not see exact health ailments but I can sense areas of affliction. I am a Christian and believe the Lord has given me the vision of loving sight. And for legal reasons, I have to state this is for entertainment purposes only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visions

  HOW DO MY VISIONS WORK? My visions have been a part of me as a child. I have several markings of Psychic ability in my palms. Some are tru...