Saturday, October 3, 2020

Lines and Markings

    WHAT OTHER LINES AND SIGNS?


Numerous other signs and lines can reveal more messages about success, health, psychological afflictions, family connections and more. Your Palms and hands consist of numerous shapes, signs and lines other than the main four, most Palm Readings only tend to read mainly. I look deep, examine even hairline patterns, coloring, mounts, bulges, fingernails and more.   See below for more. These are not limited to just these messages. These are personal to you. 

 Additional signs and lines reveal a variety of details: 

Health 
Success
Reproductive
AllergiesJoints
Digestive
Reproductive
Heart
Peaceful or warrior



Extremeties
High or low energy
Body Traumas
Addictions
Psychic Ability
Helper Healer
Depression
People person





The hand has many finer lines and other shaped signs that can stand alone or branch off the main lines. Depending on their location, they can reveal certain signs to a reader about the body or persons' personality or skills. Squares, triangles, crosses, or bulges in the mounts under the fingers or middle area can reveal so much more. 

BOOK A PERSONALIZED EMAIL REPORT TODAY! 
SHOP



Self analysis signs:
Remember, this is only a couple tips I look at. My readings can last up to an hour.  If you would like a confidential online reading, I can send you up to 3 pages by email so you can review silently, quietly alone. I allow up to 3 questions after the reading. Majority of the time, the answers come in the reading. 






Career lines
Lines that lay on the mound under the ring finger can show longevity of career positions. It can show career advancements, multiple jobs, conflict and more. It can also match a fate line path, which also reveals career success.    
  







A lot of fine lines
The more lines a person has the more energy they have.  This is a flow representation. When a person who has a lot of energy is not physically active, the mind becomes active.

Psychic ability
The crosses in the middle are one of four psychic ability signs. Each one represents how or which ability it can evoke within. From dreams, truth sensing, visions, empathic ability, they can reveal you have them. I can help coach you on how to tap into them. 





Photo by Mike Swigunski on Unsplash
Photo by Mike Swigunski on Unsplash

Embrace the Enlightenment Experiences

*Disclaimer: I do not do spells, curses,  or deliberate conjuring of evil spirits. I allow spirits to come to me willingly. I do not dwell on negative events that induce painful emotional feelings. Life is about experiences and what to look forward to. Allow readings to empower you, to prepare you.  I also can not see exact health ailments but I can sense areas of affliction. I am a Christian and believe the Lord has given me the vision of loving sight. And for legal reasons, I have to state this is for entertainment purposes only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visions

  HOW DO MY VISIONS WORK? My visions have been a part of me as a child. I have several markings of Psychic ability in my palms. Some are tru...